Running in February can zap your motivation. The weather is gray and the groundhog says we have six more weeks of winter. But have no fear, your inspo is here.
The editors at ACTIVE know how to put together a playlist that will get you out the door. We like to consider ourselves musical geniuses. OK, not really, but our eclectic tastes have led to an awesomely energetic list of pump-up jams.
If you hate our suggestions, we're taking requests for next month in the comments below.
1. Let’s Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
2. Lemon - N.E.R.D, Rihanna
3. There for You - Troye Sivan & Martin Garrix
4. Juju On That Beat - DJ Taj and DJ Flex
5. Wild Horses - Bishop Briggs
6. Bangarang - Skrillex, Sirah
7. Run the World (Girls) - Beyonce
8. Dancing on my Own - Robyn
9. Despacito - Justin Bieber, Louis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee
10. Cake - Flo Rida, 99 Percent
11. Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
12. Control - Janet Jackson
13. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
14. Filthy - Justin Timberlake
15. Thunder - Imagine Dragons
16. Finesse - Bruno Mars, Cardi B.
17. Let’s Go Crazy - Prince
18. La Grange - ZZ Top