The 2nd Annual Rams Rise & Run 3k takes place on a scenic course - 100% off road. The course runs along grass and dirt paths, through the woods (minimal roots - great for beginning trail runners), and around a pond. This is a fast, fun course for both compettive runners wanting a fast time or the a runner wanting to get off the pavement for the first time. Unfortunately, the course is not stroller or dog friendly.
The race will use a chip timing system plus video back up to ensure timing accuracy. Medals will be given for the Top 3 runners of each age level, along with a trophy for the Top Male & Female finisher.
This event is supporting the Rams XC & Track teams. The teams are primarily supported through fundraisers and donations. 100% of the proceeds will go to provided entry fees, uniforms, training equipment, and travel expenses for the 120+ athletes that participate each year. Consider an extra donation @ http://fund.fastrams.me
Event details and schedule
Registration & Pick Ups
- Registration Before Aug 10: All runner guaranteed T-Shirt, Finisher Medal, custom bib & Swag Bag
- Aug 26 (4-6p): Early Packet Pickup @Run-N-Tri (11831 Retail Dr, Wake Forest NC). ID Required.
- Aug 27: Day of Registration @ Rolesville - $10 Extra. Closes @ 7:30am
- 6:45 - 7:45 Packet Pick Up
- 7:30 - 8:00. Scenic Sunrise Walk
- 7:55 - 8:00. Meet at Starting Line & Final Instructions
- 8:00 - 8:30. Community 3k
- 8:45ish Awards
- 8:45 - 10 HS XC Races
Adult: Early = $25 (Late =$30)
Youth: Early = $20 (Late = $25)
Child: Early = $15 (Late = $20)
Walking w/ T-Shirt = $10
Under 14 = Free, but no shirt/swag
**Note: Putting on a race requires the meet director to make payments well before the race day. No refunds will be issued**
Top 2 Males, Top 2 Females: Medals + Prize
Top of Each Age Group: Medals
10 & Below, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39,
40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
**Must be present. Awards will not be shipped**
Parking, Bathrooms & Medical
- Parking at the Rolesville High School main entrance.
- Bathrooms at the football stadium.
- An athletic trainer will be on hand. EMT/Emergency services are located ~3 minutes down the road.