Get ready for the holidays! Learn new cookie decorating skills or perfect your current techniques. In this class, we'll make royal icing and cookie glaze, then use them to decorate seasonally themed cookies. I'll show you some of my tricks for beautiful cookies every time. Then you'll work on your own masterpieces and take them home with you!
All ingredients, aprons and equipment are included in the registration and materials fee. All you need to bring is yourself and a to-go container for your creations! Recipes and equipment suggestions will be handed out in class. Want to attend class with your young adult ages 12+ - please contact the instructor prior to signing up.
- The class is fully interactive, so feel free to ask questions as we go through the recipes and techniques
- Great results are about more than the recipe. Expect to learn basic principles of cooking such as mise en place, proper cooking techniques, essential equipment, ingredients and all-around kitchen safety to take your cooking to the next level.
- Please have long hair tied back, as we will be cooking together and serving food family style at the end of class.
- Please wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes as you will be standing and working in a kitchen environment.
- Be prepared to work in teams of 2 – 4, depending on class size.
- Please alert your instructor to any food allergies BEFORE the day of class so we can plan accordingly. Please email your instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions as all ingredients may not be specified in menu titles. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Students 17 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Activity Secondary Category
Adults (Age 18+)
CAB Rm #2 with Patio at Community Activities Building