Skaters who can independently stand and walk forward will learn edges to gain speed and move forward, march backwards, and stationary snowplow stop. Skate and helmets included in program fee.
Prerequisite: Completion of Tot Level 1 or ability to independently stand and walk. If your child has not recently skated, best to review prior level.
- Gloves and waterproof pants
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre