Strong and technically correct forward skaters learn to become powerful forward and backward skaters, and improve forward and backward pumping and thrusting techniques. Skaters are introduced to forward crossovers and parallel side stops. Skates and helmet included in program fee.
Prerequisite: Completion of Child Level 5 or ability to meet Child Level 5 skills.
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- No class Fri. Nov. 11
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre