We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, May 30, 2022.
First time skaters will learn ice safety, how to stand, balance, fall, march forward while learning to gain speed using inside edges, stationary snowplow stopping, backwards marching, and be introduced to forward sculling!
- Gloves and waterproof pants
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson for parent & child
- Review Know Before You Go for facility and PHO updates
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre