Join us for the 3rd annual Tukee Trot 5K run and walk –
Ahwatukee’s local race with a big heart!
What a great way to have healthy fun with family and friends
on Thanksgiving weekend (and work off the big meal)!
One Mile Kid’s Quail Fun Run is free for the kiddos (and includes a medal!)
The Tukee Trot course is the one of the most beautiful in the nation.
The venue will again be at Desert Vista high school, south of Chandler Blvd on Frye Road between 32nd Street and Vista Canyon Park. Here you will find parking, start and finish zones, race-day packet pickup and post-race food and refreshments.
This USATF sanctioned event features chip timing by StartLine Racing.
This is a non-profit, community volunteer event and organization - all proceeds and sponsor donations go to organizing the event and the Kyrene Foundation - Family Resource Center.
Event details and schedule
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make check payable to StartLine Racing.
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Tukee Trot Dri-Fit T-Shirt (5K participants only).
- Finisher awards - commemorative Tukee Trot finisher's medal.
- Age Group awards for Top Three Overall and in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
- 12 & Under, 13-15, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & Older
- Post-Race ‘athlete’s brunch’ (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Water/Gatorade station support
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos provided by StartLine Racing on their Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- A healthy Thanksgiving weekend activity with Family Fun and some feel-good bragging rights
Race Day Information
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up will be available beginning at 7:00am at Desert Vista high school (student parking lot).
- There will be no race day registration available.
- The 1 mile Kids Quail Run for ages 11 and below is free. The course will make one lap around Vista Canyon Park. Registration does not include a shirt.
- The is a Wheelchair, Stroller and wagon friendly event
- Leashed pets are welcome
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
You will have two opportunities to pick-up your race packet (bib, chip, event swag, etc):
- Pre-Race: Wednesday, November 23rd from 3:00 - 7:00pm at Global Bikes (map)
- Global Bikes is located at 3636 E Ray Road, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Friday Nov. 25th starting a 7:00 AM at Desert Vista High School (event location)
- north parking lot off of Frye Road
- Please note that a USATF waiver form will be required for each participant. These can be completed at either packet pick-up location.
Kyrene Foundation Winter Wonderland Charity Drive
Gratefully accepting donations for the Kyrene Foundation annual Winter Wonderland to support local families in need.
Please bring a $20 Walmart or Target gift card the day of the race or packet pick-up - we will have Kyrene Foundation collection and information station.
- November 23 3:00 PM - Packet Pick up at Global Bikes from 3-7pm
- November 25 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- November 25 8:15 AM - 32nd Street road closes to east side access and DV parking lot closes
- November 25 8:30 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- November 25 9:00 AM - 1 Mile Quail Run Begins
- November 25 9:30 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)