Come join StartLine Racing for their 4th annual Women's Half event.
This event will feature a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Butterfly Dash
at Rio Vista Park in Peoria.
All participants will receive their choice of a tech hoodie,
tech short sleeve shirt or tech racerback tank.
So bring your family, friends and supporters and spend the morning
running with StartLine Racing!
About The Women's Half
Making Your Run Meaningful and Welcoming.
Everyone deserves a positive and supportive running environment. The Women's Half eliminates any feeling of intimidation or inadequacy that many race environments create. Instead, we offer a supportive space, that when you leave you will feel empowered and accomplished. It's a safe place to run, or walk, that isn't about winning, it's about coming together as women to finish and celebrate.
Your wings already exist. All you have to do is FLY!
Butterfly Dash Information
This event is for our younger participants. It is an untimed run and is approximately a half mile in distance. A parent wishing to run with their child does not need to register in order to do so.
All Butterfly Dash participants will receive the following:
- Custom Dri Fit Short Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Bib
- Butterfly Balloon
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Of course we want you to participate in the Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on November 20th. Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal.
- Custom event bib
- Custom Arm Sleeves
- Choice of Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech long sleeve hoodie, Dri-Fit Tech short sleeve shirt or a Dri-Fit Tech Racer back Tank for all participants. There will be a limited quantity of hoodies available.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Female Age Groups (Race day participants only) (Men are not eligible for awards). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7am at Rio Vista Park.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
PLEASE NOTE - Your swag selection and size are not guaranteed for those who register on race day.
Race day registration fees will be:
Half Marathon - $90
10K - $70
5K - $50
Butterfly Dash - $25
Leashed pet friendly!
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
The half marathon course has a 4 hour time limit.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Photographs will be taken along the course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
Event management, along with the City of Peoria, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. NO REFUNDS – NO RESCHEDULING.
Water Station & Course Support Information
Water will be located at:
- Half Marathon - Miles 1.5, 3.1, 4.3, 6.3, 7.3, 8.45, 9.6, 10.6, and 12.6
- 10K - Miles 1.5, 3.1, 4.3, and 5.7
- 5K - Miles .78, 2, and 2.62
Restrooms will be located on the course at:
- Half Marathon - Miles 4.5, 7.3, 9.6, and 12.48
- 10K - Miles 4.5 and 5.5
GU Gels will be located on the course at:
- Half Marathon - Miles 7.3 and 9.6
The cut-off time for the Half Marathon will be 4 hours.
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Friday, November 18th from 3-6pm at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix
Road Runner Sports is located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85054 (map)
You can also pickup your packet starting at 7am on race day.
- November 18 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports from 3-6pm
- November 20 8:00 AM - Half Marathon Run Begins
- November 20 8:00 AM - Race day packet pickup and registration opens
- November 20 8:10 AM - Butterfly Dash
- November 20 8:30 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
- November 20 8:45 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- November 20 10:30 AM - Awards Ceremony (approx.)