Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Rio Vista Park8866 W. Thunderbird Road (follow road to back of the park near the playground) Peoria, AZ 85381
Join us for the 5th Annual Wicked Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Spooky Sprint!
This event is fun for the whole family and we guarantee a wicked good time!
Bring the whole family out for a wicked good time!
All kids registered for the Spooky Sprint will receive a trick or treat bag at check in
and will be able to trick or treat along the course from our volunteers!
COSTUMES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!
This event is is limited to 700 participants!
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Wicked Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and the shirt then you still can! Here is your way to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time. Please note that all items will be shipped following the event on October 25th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Get!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the half marathon, 10K, and 5K (Race Day Participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Water Station and Course Support Information
Water and Gatorade will be located at miles 1.5, 3, 4, 5.57, 7.39, 8.42, 9.55, and 11.33.
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 4.44, 7.39, and 9.55.
- The cut-off time for the Half Marathon will be 6 hours.
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration and check in will be available beginning at 6:00am.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
Prices on race will be:
- Half Marathon - $80
- 10K - $60
- 5K - $45
- Spooky Sprint - $25
Stroller friendly event. Strollers and Walkers MUST start at the back of the pack.
Leashed pet friendly event
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
The Spooky Sprint will be an untimed half mile kids run. All kids who register will receive a trick or treat bag at check in and will be able to trick or treat along the course from our volunteers. Tricks and treats are handed out by volunteers so that everyone will come away with equal amount of goodies. Parents who only want to accompany their children on the course do not need to register. Costumes are highly encouraged! All Spooky Sprint participants will receive a custom event finisher's medal and event dri-fit shirt.
This event is limited to 700 participants.
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Saturday, October 24th from 2-5pm at TBD (map)
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 at Rio Vista Park (race location) beginning at 6am.
- October 24 2:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at TBD from 2-5pm
- October 25 6:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- October 25 7:00 AM - Half Marathon Begins
- October 25 7:30 AM - Spooky Kids Sprint
- October 25 7:50 AM - 10K Begins
- October 25 8:00 AM - 5K Begins
- October 25 9:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)