Join us for the 2nd annual
ARIZONA HALF MARATHON!
It's Better in the Desert!
This event will feature a half marathon, 10K and 5K distances at
Rio Vista Park in Peoria, Arizona.
This event is is limited to 700 participants.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Arizona Half Marathon, 10K and 5K event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and the shirt then you still can! Here is your way to take part in this event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Prior to the event all virtual participants will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your time. Please note that all items will be shipped following the event on March 5th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Get!
Custom Event Finisher's Medal for all participants
Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants. Choice of short sleeve, or tank.
Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the half marathon, 10K, and 5K (Race Day Participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Owned and operated by StartLine Racing!
Water Station and Course Support Information
Water stations will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.5, 3.1, 4.6, 6.15, 7.3, 8.45 (turnaround), 9.6, 10.7, and 12.25
- 10K: Miles .78, 2.25, 3.8 (turnaround), and 5.35
- 5K: Miles .78 and 2.25 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 7.3 and 9.6 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 4.4, 7.3, 9.6, and 12.5
- 10K: Miles 2.1 and 5.5
The cut-off time for the Half Marathon will be 4 hours.
Race Day Information
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day.
Prices on race will be:
- Half Marathon - $85
- 10K - $55
- 5K - $45
Stroller friendly event. Strollers and Walkers MUST start at the back of the pack.
Leashed pet friendly event
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
This event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds or transfers due to weather.
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet Pick-up is available on Saturday, March 4th from 2-5pm at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix
- Road Runner Sports is located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85054 (map)
On race day starting at 6:30am at Rio Vista Park (race site)
- March 4 2:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix from 2-5pm
- March 5 6:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- March 5 7:30 AM - Half Marathon Begins
- March 5 7:40 AM - 10K Begins
- March 5 7:50 AM - 5K Begins
- March 5 8:50 AM - Awards Ceremony Begins (approx.