We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, August 6, 2021.
Learn fundamental movement skills and build overall motor skills during this beginning soccer camp for 3.5-4.5 year olds. The program will focus on soccer techniques using activities that build on one another. Each activity is designed to help your young soccer player gradually increase their ability to learn basic soccer skills all while having fun in a nurturing environment.
Please wear clothes that are appropriate for exercise. Please send your child with a water bottle with their name on it.
Please note that this camp is designed to follow all current COVID-19 safety and social distancing guidelines for youth sports. Please see the notes section below for additional details.
What parents can expect from this Youth Evolution experience:
1. All instructors (coaches) are required to wear masks and be temperature checked prior to set-up for camps/classes.
2. If your child brings their own ball, please write their name on it clearly so no confusion arises at the camp. Youth Evolution Soccer Academy will provide soccer balls for all players, however they must be returned by the end of the daily activities.
3. Hand sanitizing and portable hand washing will be available on site. Additionally, coaches will be equipped with a mini bottle of hand sanitizer.
4. If your child has symptoms of illness or has been in contact with someone who has been sick, please do not send them to class. Youth Evolution will provide options for missed days.
5. Class size is limited to 28 children per camp (with smaller socially distanced groups of no more than 10 players). Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
6. Participant drop-off time is 15 minutes prior to the start of the camp and 15 minutes after the camp for pick-up. Parents are required to wear a mask to sign-in and sign-out. Masks will be provided upon request. We request that if parents would like to stay on site, that they social distance from the class and other parents in the park or wait in their vehicle during class.
7. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily. During camp, coaches will disinfect soccer balls.
8. Participants will be required to wear a mask. We recommend one with a breathing valve.
9. Social distancing will always be incorporated on the soccer field. Youth Evolution will place cones on the field to help players know where they can safely be when dribbling and playing certain activities.
10. Please send your child with a water bottle with their name on it to every class.
Thank you for your help to make this a safe and fun experience for all players!
Activity Other Category
Larry Moore Park Baseball/Soccer Field at Larry Moore Park