Coed Outdoor U-10 Tennis Camp at Palmyra High school in Palmyra, PA. Boys and girls age 5-15 years old in the Palmyra, PA and surrounding community are welcomed to join Join PHS Tennis Coach Mark Seaton for five one hour sessions. Please bring your own racquet if you have one, if not one will be provided. Masks not required for athletes during camp.
Event details and schedule
Location: Palmyra High School tennis courts
Fee: $65 per person and $60 for siblings ($70.00 nonPASD)
Times: Sunday afternoons April 11, 18, 25, May 2 & 16
5-6pm for ages 5-8 years and 6:10-7:10pm for ages 9-15 years
***Registration is closed after April 7th***
You are encouraged to bring your own tennis racquet, but if you do not have one, it will be provided to you.
Please wear sneakers, bring your own water bottle with your name on it, and please practice social distancing by wearing a mask until practice gets started and stay 6 feet apart.
Parents can park by the tennis courts or in the High School parking lot and walk over to drop off their child.
- We request no spectators, but if you must stay please practice social distancing and wear a mask and no more than one spectator per athlete, please.
- Health questionnaire (will be emailed to you after registration also attached below for your review) is required to be submitted before every practice via email. (no symptoms to practice such as fever, cough, chills, etc)
- Sanitize hands before and after every practice
- Promote healthy hygiene such as cover your cough with your elbow, avoid high fives, fist bumps, and no spitting.
- Bring your own racquet if you have one
- If your athlete or immediate family member contracts COVID19 please alert coach and the PARPC office immediately so we can alert others who have been exposed (no names mentioned, all in privacy) Please refer to your health care professional for instructions for quarantine and returning back to sports.
- MASKS- ALL athletes and parents should wear a mask in the parking lot entering and exiting practice sessions. Athletes do not wear a mask during practices. All spectators if you must stay are required to wear a mask at all times.