We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
It's time to roll out your yoga mat and discover the benefits of physical & mental exercises and the beauty of practicing yoga. Yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body, increase and maintain flexibility, balance & range of motion. All yoga postures can be modified to safely accommodate all physical abilities. Chair Yoga is also an option.This is a 4-session class for seniors 55-64 years of age. Tuesday April 6 at 9 am Tuesday April 13 at 9 am Tuesday April 20 at 9 am Tuesday April 27 at 9 am All yoga classes are currently conducted outdoors at Legacy Commons Park located at 930 East Avenue Q-9, Palmdale. Prior registration is required.
What to expect when participating in City of Palmdale activities:
- All activities will meet outdoors in designated areas.
- Rain or inclement weather may result in class cancellation . No refunds will be issues, cancelled class will be re-scheduled.
- First day of class participants may wear free moving, comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring your own yoga mat. Yoga mats will not be provided.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Do not share exercise equipment between participants.
- Adhere to any and all social distancing State and County orders currently in place and specific procedures outlined at the beginning of the class.
- Complying with social distancing orders and face coverings is required.
- Participants may arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class begins. At the end of the class, all participants are asked to exit the facility areas promptly to allow staff time to disinfect prior to the next class.
Legacy Commons Park Outdoor Grass Area
Yoga In Quartz Hill