Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
William J. McAdam Park38115 30th Street East Palmdale, CA 93550
This activity is closed to further registration.
It's never too late to learn to swim. Adults of all ages are welcome in this group learn-to-swim program. Skills taught are front and back float, supine and prone glide, and stroke development.
Unsure which swim level to register for? Take our swim assessment!
What to expect when participating in swim lesson 2020:
- Seating and shade will not be provided. You are welcome to bring your own chair and/or umbrella.
- Swim lesson participants must arrive swim ready.
- Locker rooms will be limited to restroom use only. Indoor showering and changing will not be available.
- In order to adhere to regular sanitation protocols, the entire facility will be cleared immediately after each swim lesson.
- Participants will not be required to wear a mask in the water. However, you must wear a cloth face covering when in the pool facility, including to and from the pool and use of shared facilities.
- Number of spectators limited to one adult per participant. If it is necessary for siblings to attend, be aware of social distancing requirements and keep them with you at all time.
Aquatic program withdrawals must be made 7 days prior to the first class. Last requests will be processed as an account credit for 50% of the fee. Refunds are not available once the program begins. Credits or refunds will not be offered for class sessions cancelled or shortened due to inclement weather.