We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
A blend of modern and traditional Tai Chi on the Legacy Commons Patio.
This class is for individuals 65 years and older. Registration is required to attend this class.
Legacy Commons for Active Seniors is located at 930 East Avenue Q-9, Palmdale. 661/267-5904
What to expect when participating in Legacy Commons activities:
- All activities will meet outdoors in designated areas, e.g. Legacy Commons Patio.
- Rain or inclement weather may result in class cancellation.
- Wear free moving, comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Do not share exercise equipment.
- Adhere to any and all social distancing State and County orders currently in place and specific procedures outlined at the beginning of the class.
- All participants, volunteers, and staff must wear facial coverings and remain 6 feet apart.
- While the Legacy Commons facility remains closed, access to restrooms will be available only during the class meetings. Complying with social distancing orders and face coverings is required to in all facility areas.
- Participants may arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class begins. At the end of the class, all participants are asked to exit the facility areas promptly to allow staff time to disinfect prior to the next class.
Legacy Commons Covered Outdoor Patio