5:30AM packet pickup, new registation begins
7AM race start
9AM awards ceremony
People can also run/walk 3.1 miles on June 13 and then submit their finishing times via email to G & J Timing at email@example.com. Awards will NOT be given for virtual runners, but swag will be given and available.
Swag and Awards
All entries will receive an event bandana.
Proceeds from this race benefit the Town's Youth Recreation Scholarship Fund.
Overall and age group awards will be available for in-person runners the day of the event.
For more information, please call Parks and Recreation at 520-229-5050.
Event details and schedule
In-Person COVID Protocol Race Details:
- Runners/walkers will be staggered at the start line and go off in waves roughly 1-2 minutes apart from each other. Fastest to not as fast.
- The course will be marked with tape and signs.
- People can park at the QT or Basis parking area so they can spread out instead of all being at Steam Pump Ranch
- Partipants will follow social distancing standards while on the course. While passing another runner, try and maintain 6 feet from them.
- Wrapped granola bars and mini water bottles at the finish line for food.
- All volunteers and race staff will maintain social distance and wear masks throughout the morning.