A challenging 6K (ish!) obstacle race around the beautiful grounds of YMCA Camp Kern, just outside of Lebanon, OH. The Arctic Dash will grind you through nineteen grueling obstacles including military style obstacles, water crossings, trail running, mud crawling and more. Adrenaline will only get you so far...the rest is pure determination. Click here for our website.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL -
$45 before October 18th
$55 before November 15th
$65 after November 15th
100% of proceeds go towards YMCA Camp Kern's Annual Campaign to send kids in need to camp next summer.
Event details and schedule
First Wave starts at 10am and waves leave every 15 minutes until 11.45am
- Runners must be at least 16 years old.
- ID and Waiver required on Race Day. Runners under 18 must have waiver signed by parent or legal guardian, or parent / legal guardian must be present to sign one on race day.
- Free Parking at YMCA Camp Kern.
- We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to Wave Start Time to park, collect registration bag, warm up and get to start line.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the obstacles.
- Families welcome. We will have a free kids obstacle course, food and snacks available.
- Age category prizes and overall prizes available to those who complete all obstacles.
- All runners receive a free Arctic Dash T-shirt and Medal. Please note, T-shirts are only guarenteed for registrations received by Nov. 15th.
- We will notify runners via email, and via socail media if the race is cancelled for any reason.