We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, November 22, 2020.
Trike and Bike for ages 7 and under!THIS IS NOT A DROP OFF PROGRAM- Parents must be present and supervising all children at all times. Failure to do so will result in removal from the program without refund.
Trike and Bike is a chance to let kids spin their wheels during the winter months. Both Gym's will be set up with an outer riding track and an inner obstacle course that kids can ride through to fine tune their steering and challenge their bike skills!
Kids must bring their own bikes, trikes or scooter and Helmets. All Bikes or Trikes brought in MUST have clean wheels free from dirt, rocks etc. Helmets MUST be worn at all times, anyone riding without a helmet will be removed from the program.
Parents will be responsible for walking alongside their child and helping them navigate the obstacle course.
Strollers are allowed in as well as long as the stroller wheels are free from debris. Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Parents must wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities..
activity Center at Brush Mountain Park- Gym 1 & 2