Many people are interested in speeding up their metabolism, gaining muscle mass, and feeling better overall. Testosterone is a natural hormone in the body that helps with muscle building and strength. Many men are interested in boosting testosterone levels as they age to increase energy levels, build muscle, or simply feel better overall.
TestoFuel is a product that claims to boost testosterone levels naturally. The ACTIVE Reviews Team will do their best to answer your burning questions on TestoFuel, such as the potential benefits of TestoFuel, who should use it, how it works, and what we liked and didn't like.
We always recommend consulting with your doctor before ingesting a new vitamin or supplement.
By clicking on the product links in this article, we may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Sponsorships and affiliate commissions help support our research so we can help you find the best products. Read full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Trust Us?
ACTIVE.com’s editorial team relies on the knowledge and experience of fitness and wellness experts including competitive athletes, coaches, physical therapists, nutritionists, and certified trainers. This helps us ensure the products we feature are of the highest standard. Collectively, the team has spent countless hours researching equipment, gear, and recovery tools in order to create the most accurate, authentic content for our readers. Customer satisfaction is also a key part of our review process, which is why we only feature products that are highly rated. For an in-depth look at how we evaluated these supplements, scroll to the end of the review for our rating scale.
What Is TestoFuel?
Roar Ambition, a company based in the U.K., makes TestoFuel. Roar Ambition manufactures TestoFuel in the U.K. and the United States. TestoFuel is a dietary supplement most popular with people interested in bodybuilding, athletes who want to build mass, and older men.
While TestoFuel is intended to increase testosterone production, it does not contain any testosterone. Instead, TestoFuel contains ingredients that may boost testosterone production in the body, such as D-Aspartic acid, zinc, and ginseng.
TestoFuel comes in capsules and the suggested serving size is four capsules per day. Since it does not contain caffeine or stimulants, it shouldn't keep you awake at night.
This supplement is primarily marketed toward men, but the company says women can also take it since TestoFuel is designed to boost the body's natural testosterone levels, and women's bodies also produce testosterone in the ovaries and adrenal gland.
- Price: $$$
- Flavor Options: N/A
- Form: Capsule
- Serving size: 4 capsules
- Key ingredients: D-aspartic acid, vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc, ginseng
What We Like
- Natural ingredients
- 4000 IU Vitamin D
- No filler ingredients listed
- Has ingredients that boost testosterone naturally
What We Don't Like
- 4 capsules every day
- Limited research on the product itself
- Relies on research from animal studies for many of the ingredients
Who Should Use TestoFuel?
Though you should review any supplements you take with your doctor, the following groups could consider this supplement:
- Men over the age of 30 who may be noticing symptoms of lower testosterone production as they age
- People interested in bodybuilding or gaining mass
- Men interested in increasing libido or energy
- People who will use the supplement with a regular workout routine that includes strength training
How Does TestoFuel Work?
You should take TestoFuel with meals and will need to take four total capsules per day. Key ingredients in TestoFuel that may boost testosterone production include:
- D-Aspartic Acid: Aspartic acid is an amino acid that helps make and release hormones in the human body. Supplementing with aspartic acid may help with the release of testosterone.
- Vitamin D: Some research suggests that supplementing with vitamin D may help with testosterone production, especially in men with a vitamin D deficiency.
- Boron: Boron is a trace mineral normally found in the human diet. Some evidence suggests that boron can boost testosterone levels.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral found in dietary sources such as oysters, pumpkin seeds, and chickpeas. Research suggests a link between zinc supplementation and increased testosterone production.
- Oyster extract: Oysters are a good dietary source of zinc. Since zinc may increase testosterone production, oyster extract likely has similar benefits.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is an herb traditionally used in Chinese medicine. Ginseng has many reported benefits. It may enhance fertility and male reproductive health while boosting testosterone levels.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral that is commonly found in nuts, seeds, and dark leafy vegetables. Some research indicates that it may boost testosterone production.
What Are the Benefits of TestoFuel?
According to TestoFuel, benefits include:
- Increased strength
- Increased muscle mass
- Reduced body fat
- Increased sex drive
- Improved mood
- Better sleep
- Increased self-esteem as a result of the other benefits
Independent research indicates that some of the ingredients may have benefits. The TestoFuel website lists many positive reviews and testimonials by spokespeople. However, the TestoFuel website does not list any research studies that prove TestoFuel results or benefits. Additionally, some studies on testosterone-boosting benefits of the ingredients that TestoFuel uses have been conducted on animals, not humans.
Not sure if TestoFuel is right for you? Consider TestoPrime.
FAQs About TestoFuel
Is TestoFuel any good?
Of the testosterone-boosting supplements, TestoFuel is a high-quality option. Many supplements contain clinically unproven ingredients or stimulants. TestoFuel does not contain stimulants and uses amino acids, vitamins, herbs, and minerals to encourage natural testosterone production.
Does TestoFuel build muscle?
TestoFuel has ingredients that may help build muscle by boosting testosterone, such as D-aspartic acid, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D3. However, this supplement should be consumed in combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen. You likely won't build muscle by using the product alone without any strength or resistance training.
Is TestoFuel safe to take?
TestoFuel has not been evaluated by the FDA since it is a dietary supplement. However, it is manufactured in the United States in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certified facility. TestoFuel contains all-natural ingredients such as amino acids, herbs, and vitamins. However, before taking any new supplement, you should check with your physician or health care provider to make sure it's safe for you.
How quickly does TestoFuel work?
The company recommends taking TestoFuel daily for two months to receive the full benefits, although you may see some benefits within several days or a few weeks. Though results in a shorter time are possible, you may lose the results when you stop taking the product.
Our Rating Scale
Price/affordability (scale of $-$$$)
Prices depend on several factors and tend to fluctuate over time. We've kept our affordability rating scale simple so you can easily see how products compare:
$ = under $1 per serving
$$ = $1-2 per serving
$$$ = over $2 per serving
Flavor Options (rating scale of 1-3)
Regarding dietary supplements you take frequently or even daily, options are important. And while your protein powder or pre-workout doesn't have to taste good to be effective, having several flavors to choose from can make it easier to stick with your fitness and health goals.
N/A = Unflavored
1 = 1-2 flavor options
2 = 3-4 flavor options
3 = 5 or more flavor options
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.