By clicking on the product links in this article, we may receive a commission fee at no cost to you, the reader. Sponsorships and affiliate commissions help support our research so we can help you find the best products. Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
If you're experiencing symptoms like low libido, fatigue, depression, and irritability, you might have low testosterone. Nearly 40-percent of men over the age of 45 struggle with low testosterone, but it’s possible to be affected at a younger age.
Low testosterone can be caused by several factors, including lifestyle, certain medications, and exposure to toxins. The good news? There are many effective approaches to increasing testosterone levels, such as supplements like TestoPrime. TestoPrime is a natural supplement designed to boost testosterone levels, made with safe and natural ingredients like ashwagandha and fenugreek.
Not sure if TestoPrime is right for you? We break down everything you need to know in this TestoPrime review so you can decide whether it’s worth your investment.
What is TestoPrime?
TestoPrime is a natural herbal supplement designed for men who need an extra testosterone boost. TestoPrime doesn't contain testosterone. Instead, it uses natural ingredients to boost testosterone production in the body.
- Flavor options: N/A
- Serving size: 4 capsules
- Key ingredients: D-aspartic acid, Panax ginseng, ashwagandha extract
What We Like
- Includes natural, herbal ingredients such as ashwagandha and ginseng
- Positive reviews that show this supplement can help increase testosterone levels and improve overall health
- Free from harmful ingredients such as chemicals and preservatives
- Free from allergens such as soy, grains, and dairy
- Doesn’t require a prescription, but we still recommend consulting with your doctor before trying a new supplement
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
What We Don't Like
- Not guaranteed to work for everyone
- Dose is 4 capsules; if you struggle with swallowing pills, this quantity isn't ideal
What Are the Benefits of Using TestoPrime?
Low testosterone levels are incredibly common and cause negative symptoms of all kinds (fatigue, low libido, irritability), so it's an issue that you'll want to take care of. By taking a natural supplement like TestoPrime, you can avoid taking strong medications that may cause unwanted side effects. TestoPrime offers a safe and natural option for which you don't even need a prescription.
BUY TESTOPRIMEMen who use TestoPrime have seen results in increased energy levels, increased libido, reduced brain fog, and increased muscle mass. Generally, any hormonal imbalance can cause you to feel "off." Taking a hormone supplement like TestoPrime might balance your testosterone levels back to a healthy level, which can help alleviate some of the negative symptoms associated with low testosterone. However, because everyone has their own unique genetic and metabolic profile, results can vary.
Because TestoPrime is made with a variety of natural ingredients, taking the supplement might also have a positive effect on overall health as well. Ingredients like vitamin D, green tea extract, and zinc support the body in several ways, such as improving immune function and boosting energy levels.
How to Take TestoPrime
It’s recommended that you take TestoPrime before eating breakfast or your first meal of the day. Like with most vitamins and supplements, it's best to avoid taking this on an empty stomach. Remember that it takes time for ingredients to take effect and make a physiological difference, so give it at least a month before evaluating if this supplement’s made a difference in your day-to-day.
The recommended dosage of TestoPrime is four capsules. This dosage contains 2,000 mg of D-aspartic acid, 8,000 mg of Panax Ginseng, and 668 mg of ashwagandha, which are the main ingredients. Each bottle contains a one-month supply or 120 capsules. You can purchase one month's worth of capsules or place a bulk order of a three- or six-month supply. Although, you might want to wait to purchase a bulk order until you determine whether this supplement is working for you.
Fortunately, you no longer have to resort to prescription strength medications to improve testosterone levels. TestoPrime is made from natural ingredients that support overall health and can help boost testosterone levels. While not all of the ingredients in TestoPrime have proven clinical evidence, they have all been deemed safe.
Some of the key ingredients include:
- D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that helps with hormonal function. Studies have found that this ingredient can boost testosterone levels.
- Panax Ginseng is an herbal ingredient commonly found in testosterone-boosting supplements like TestoPrime. This ingredient has yet to be scientifically proven to increase testosterone levels, but it has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Ashwagandha extract is a plant-based extract also known as an adaptogen. Ashwagandha can help to reduce the stress hormone cortisol, which may help make existing testosterone more effective.
- Fenugreek is a type of spice that may help to increase testosterone levels. One study also found that fenugreek can help with fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract helps to boost energy levels and improve fat burning.
- Pomegranate extract may help to improve blood flow and lower blood pressure. It has also been found to increase sex drive.
- Vitamin D helps to boost overall health by improving energy levels, increasing muscle mass, and helping lower body fat.
- Zinc is a nutrient that is great for overall health. A zinc deficiency may cause a drop in testosterone levels, so it’s important to keep zinc levels high.
- Vitamin B6 is an important “B” vitamin that helps to improve energy levels and immune function.
These are only a few of the key ingredients found in TestoPrime. Other ingredients include vitamin B5, garlic extract, and black pepper extract.
Should You Try TestoPrime?
While we can’t recommend this supplement for everyone since individual health factors vary, TestoPrime's natural ingredients do have an impressive amount of supporting research. If your testosterone levels are low and negatively affecting your health, we think this supplement is worth a shot. Not sure that TestoPrime is the right fit? Consider TestoFuel instead.
The health and safety of ACTIVE's readers is of the utmost importance to us. To ensure your well-being when consuming testosterone boosters, the ACTIVE.com editorial team prioritizes products independently tested by a third-party. We've also consulted with a team of nutritionists and dietictans to ensure the products we feature are of the highest standard. This helps us create the most accurate, authentic review content for our readers.
FAQs About TestoPrime
How long does TestoPrime take to work?
Many TestoPrime users report seeing positive results in only a few weeks. The manufacturer recommends giving it three months to work before determining whether it’s helped. Since every person tolerates TestoPrime differently, we can't say exactly when you should expect to see results but the one- to two-month mark should provide some insight.
Is TestoPrime Any Good?
Because of the natural and safe ingredients used in TestoPrime, it’s a reasonable option for anyone deficient in testosterone. While there’s no guarantee that it can work for you, TestoPrime offers a money-back guarantee on every order. TestoPrime is safe for most people and likely won't cause any adverse effects. However, you should talk to your doctor before consuming it, especially if you’re taking other medications.
Does TestoPrime Increase Muscle Growth?
TestoPrime contains a few ingredients that have been found to improve muscle mass and fat burning. It also contains ingredients known to improve energy levels, such as green tea extract and ginseng. Higher energy levels can help increase the quality and quantity of your workouts, which may increase muscle growth.
How Can I Naturally Raise My Testosterone Levels?
Some methods that have been shown to boost testosterone levels include working out, lifting weights, and minimizing stress. Reducing stress levels helps lower cortisol levels, which positively affects testosterone levels. Other healthy practices like getting a restful night’s sleep also can help balance out hormones.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.