We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, October 14, 2023.
Happy Feet offers 3 year old's a great first experience in soccer. Our coaches are relentlessly positive keeping the programs simple, encouraging, and Fun. Each day we will spend time being active, running drills, and playing games. Letting your child spend a lot of time interacting with the ball and other players their own age. Games are non-competitive and teach specific skills that focus on movement and listening.
Here is some helpful information for families:
- We will meet at Tom Gail Park, please park on the street and not on the grass.
- Dressing up like a soccer player can be fun. Cleats and shin guards are suggested but not required at this level.
- Little athletes should always have a water bottle with them at practice.
- An adult should stick around at practice to help with unique requests your child might have.
- Cleats and shin guards suggested.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Road side parking only. Please do not park on the grass.
Tom Gail Park 1060 E. Edgewood Dr. Newberg
Jennie Delp CPRD