We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, December 29, 2020.
This class is designed for students ages 6-12 to practice boxing with social distancing protocols. Class will combine punching, footwork, boxing combos and a character building lesson for a great first experience. Our first priority is to provide students with a safe, healthy and welcoming atmosphere. Free gloves and t-shirt with enrollment! We are a USA Boxing registered club.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and staff:
- Daily temperature checks. Upon check-in if staff or participants have a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will be sent home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Staff and campers will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
- 1 staff will be assigned to groups of 10 or less. These groups will stay together for the whole session and not co-mingle with other groups.
- Each group will have their own equipment that will be cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of each day as well as throughout the day.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Staff will wear a cloth face covering at all times. Participants must wear a cloth face covering at all times and must be able to put it on/ take it off without assistance. A separate bag should be sent for the mask when it's not being used (snack, lunch, running games)
- Please remember participants cannot attend any other camps/activities 14 days prior to this class per the current health orders.
Matias Martial Arts Studio
Francisco Matias Martial Arts Staff