We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
Become a skilled archer with this series of classes designed for beginners to develop good techniques. Archery teaches respect for nature & builds confidence through practice. Learn new concepts of shooting that build upon each other each week.
- Pre-registration required.
- Held at McClendon Park West (799 W Broad St).
- All equipment provided.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing & comfortable shoes.
- A hat & sunglasses recommended.
- Spectators must remain behind fence during class.
- Please leave pets at home.
- If severe weather threat will occur during the program, staff will email & text of a cancelation.