We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Thursday, August 12, 2021.
This class is designed to bring yoga to those who feel that the traditional class setting is not providing the support and encouragement that is needed to feel successful in yoga. This class series is open to all shapes, ability levels and sizes. This is an inclusive and non-judgmental class that emphasizes embodiment and joyful movement. Everyone is welcome!
UW Health Employees: Check U-Connect for a list of classes and their coupon codes.
- Please double check the e-mail listed on your ActiveNet account is correct.
- Once you have registered for your virtual class, you will receive a receipt via e-mail showing your Zoom Meeting information and transaction details.
- If you cannot find your e-mail receipt, please check your spam folder.
- In addition, your instructor will e-mail you within a couple of days prior to the start of class with Zoom meeting information to help you ease your way into our virtual studio.
- If a class is canceled due to low attendance a full refund will be provided.
Class Meets Virtually Via Zoom