This gentle form of yoga is practiced sitting on a chair or using a chair for support during standing poses. Chair yoga helps increase flexibility, lung capacity, circulation, strength, improves balance, and relieves stress. Appropriate for those with no yoga experience. All ages welcome.
UW Health Employees: Check U-Connect for a list of classes and their coupon codes.
- Please double check the e-mail listed on your ActiveNet account is correct.
- Once you have registered for your virtual class, you will receive a receipt via e-mail showing your Zoom Meeting information and transaction details.
- If you cannot find your e-mail receipt, please check your spam folder.
- In addition, your instructor will e-mail you within a couple of days prior to the start of class with Zoom meeting information to help you ease your way into our virtual studio.
- If a class is canceled due to low attendance a full refund will be provided.
Class Meets Virtually Via Zoom