We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
Students learn to strengthen their bodies, become more flexible, and develop coordination while improving reflexes and stamina at the same time. Students will discover the excitement of a weaponless means of self-defense along with dynamic offensive and defensive techniques using kicks, blocks and punches. Ages 18+ (1 hr, 2x weekly
PAYMENTS DUE THE FIRST CLASS OF THE NEW MONTH
CLASSES/CAMPS ARE NOT PRORATED
REFUNDS ISSUED ONLY IF A CLASS/CAMP IS CANCELED
MAKE-UP DATES FOR CANCELED CLASSES WILL BE RESCHEDULED
MATERIALS NEEDED- UNIFORM
In accordance to Texas Executive Order GA26 & GA 29 and Lubbock Safe Guidelines, we have put several measures in place to protect all customers and employees during this time. This includes...
1. When arriving to class, please wear a mask until you or your child(ren) are spaced out and class starts. During class we will maintain 6 foot physical distance so that participants are not required to wear masks. Children 10 years or younger are not required to wear a mask.
2. When you arrive please go to the designated check-in station where a staff member will be. East side of the building where the basketball court is at Hodges and out in front of the building at Maxey. Each participant will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer before the start of class. If participant has a temperature of 99.6 or above then they will not be allowed to participate in the class that day. After checking in you will receive a sticker to help Ms. Gonzales and Mr. Liles know you have checked in.
3. Throughout class, we ask participants to maintain 6 feet of space between each other. No running around or horseplay will be tolerated before/during/after classes.
4. Participants will be assigned spots during the class time. No equipment will be used during the outside classes.
5. We ask parents of participants to sit away from the class area, keeping social distance from each other or to wait in their cars during the class period.
6. Restroom use will only be allowed one person at a time (parent can take child to count as 1).
7. Use of water fountain is prohibited so participants must bring a water bottle for their own personal use during class. Make sure you bring enough water for the entire time.
8. Sunscreen and bug spray are advised since we will be outside.
Maxey Community Center