Los Muertos 5k is a vibrant 5k run that honors Day of the Dead. Join family and friends to remember loved ones that have passed in this rich cultural tradition. You will experience a great sense of community through a little exercise, art, music and a lot of fun.
The Los Angeles event is located at historic Olvera Street.
What you can look forward to:
- Soft Cotton Race Shirt
- Unique Sparkly Finisher Medal
- Timed Race Bib
- 5k Race and Festival Entry
- Runners Altar to Decorate
Event details and schedule
5k Fun Run:
The start line is in front of historic El Pueblo, the birthplace of Los Angeles. The course travels towards Chinatown and out towards Los Angeles Historic Park. After crossing the LA River, all participants return back to Olvera Street for Dia de los Muertos festival! All bibs are timed.
- Age Group Winners that place in the top three of their age category will receive an award.
- Overall Winners that place in the top three of their gender will receive a unique award.
Race Day Schedule:
6:45 a.m. – Race Day Registration Opens
6:45 a.m. – Pick Up Bibs / T-Shirts
8:00 a.m. – 5k Start
10:00 a.m. – Awards and Enjoy the Festival
*Schedule subject to change
Packet Pick Up2019 Details TBA.
Check out www.losmuertos5k.com for more details.
Produced by Generic Events