We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, May 1, 2022.
Students will receive an American Red Cross Lifeguard certificate upon successful completion of this class. Students will obtain the knowledge and skills through lecture, group discussion, video, and hands on practice to become a professional Lifeguard which includes water skills practice and training in CPR/AED and First Aid.
Blended Learning: An online module is required prior to participating in the in-person class. This link provides you access to create an account and begin the online module. This module takes about 8 hours. Do NOT wait last minute to complete. Participants will be sent the digital weblink by the instructor a week before the class begins to the email on file for the account.
- Students must be at least 15 years old (show ID proof)
- Show proof of Blended Learning online completion
- Complete your waiver of liability form (see below)
- Students must be able to swim 300 yards (12 laps) of freestyle
- Students must be able to tread water without using their hands for at least 2 minutes.
- Students must be able to retrieve a 10 lb. brick from a depth of 7 feet.
A Legal Consent Waiver of Liability Form must be filled out by a participant or their parent/guardian (if a minor). This document will be emailed to registered participants.
Scholarships are available online! https://www.lodi.gov/1032/Aquatics-Scholarships
Tokay High School Pool/Classroom - 1111 W Century Blvd, Lodi CA 95240