As we head into the holiday season, daylight is dwindling and cold weather will soon be setting in. Now more than ever we need a big goal and a challenge to keep us going!
In lieu of a live event in 2020, join us for a Trail Half Marathon OR a new 5k route to be complete on your own (or with some friends) on your time.
Complete our famous course by December 31st and see how you stack up against other local runners- will you earn the golden antlers this year?
The Deer Creek trails wind through a forest of towering mint green pine trees, fields of wildflowers and a breathtaking view of Denver from the top.
Both courses are challenging and involve rocky terrain and elevation gain.
- Access to our custom routes
- Tracking system/leaderboard for final results
- Private FB group to cheer on other racers and organize informal training meetups
- Prizes for top male and female finishers (golden antlers for 1/2 marathon), fastest team, best team name, oldest and youngest runners.
- Sweet finishers medal
Event details and schedule
- Run the course as many times as you'd like. You have until December 31st to submit you final results.
- You don't have to run it solo. Grab some friends, form a team and run the course together. Friends make the hills more fun!
- Trail work day! We are working to organize a day to give back to our favorite trail system.