This year's race registration is now closed!
The race benefits the Governor’s Cup Ski Scholarship Fund which helps student athletes in the Lincoln-Woodstock community to pursue their passion of winter sports.
NEW this year!
- This year's race fee DOES NOT INCLUDE a lift ticket. If you do not have a Loon Mountain pass, you will need to purchase on for the day of the race. A link will be sent after your event registration is confirmed.
- Every racer/event worker will need a waiver for the day of the event. Waviers can be found here: www.loonmtn.com/waivers
- This event will be held rain or shine, plan accordingly.
REGISTRATION ENDS AT 5PM, WEDNESDAY MARCH 16TH. THERE WILL BE NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATIONS!
This race is a great opportunity to race with family and friends of all ages at the end of a great winter season. Race will be held on the Coolidge trail.
Awards will be given out to the fastest male & female racer from the following age brackets. We will place you into your age category using your birthdate and age as of December 31, 2021. Everyone will also receive an event t-shirt.
Event details and schedule
- Registration will be at the Comp Center on Loon Mountain West Side.
- Registration begins at 7:30am and closes promptly at 8:30am.
- Race begins approximately at 9:30am for all racers.
- Awards will take place approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the race.
- Waivers will need to be filled out online before you are issued a lift ticket. https://www.loonmtn.com/waivers