We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, April 18, 2021.
Enjoy special one-on-one time with your child! Our instructor will help you and your child feel comfortable and safe in the water while practicing movements to prepare him or her for swimming strokes. One parent/guardian in the water is necessary and due to COVID capacity restrictions only one parent/guardian is permitted. Swim diapers are required. Instructor: Sarah Myers.
Please read the specific activity procedures as you must agree to them before enrolling you and your child in this program.
Please read the following procedures you will need to agree to before registering:
- At the first class, each parent will be required to sign a new waiver that now includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Only 1 parent/guardian allowed in the water with their child due to limit on number of people permitted in the pool facility at one time
- Parent/Guardian and child (age 3 and older) will need to wear a mask when entering/exiting the school. Masks can be taken off on the pool deck before entering the water
- No masks will be worn in the water, we will do our best to keep the group spread out in the water
- By enrolling yourself and your child in this activity you are agreeing that you are comfortable with the instructor and other participants not wearing a mask while in the pool
- Locker rooms will be for use of the restroom only
- Arrive dressed to swim and place personal items on pool deck bleachers or benches
- Please self-monitor your health and do not come to class if you or your child are experiencing a fever or flu-like symptoms
- The pool water will most likely feel cold due to lower water temperature during swim team season
Activity Other Category
West Shore Natatorium Pool - Shallow 1 at West Shore Natatorium