Let's keep it simple...walk, run, and stretch all in the deep water. Movements will enhance cardio conditioning, muscular strength and flexibility with light intervals and equipment. This is a multi- level class challenging your fitness abilities while working at your own pace. You will wear a flotation belt to keep you in an upright position and you must be comfortable in the deep water. Instructor: Nancy Fink.
Please read the procedures you will need to agree to below before registering:
- At your first class, each participant will be required to sign a new waiver that now includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Masks will need to be worn when entering/exiting the school. They can be taken off on the pool deck before entering the water.
- Locker rooms will be for use of the restroom only
- Arrive dressed to swim and place personal items on pool deck bleachers or benches
- Please self-monitor your health and do not come to class if you are experiencing a fever or flu-like symptoms
Activity Other Category
West Shore Natatorium Pool - Deep End at West Shore Natatorium