This class is for students with some watercolor experience. Students will be working from their own sketches and chosen subject matter that can include landscapes, seascapes and architecture. This class covers all the techniques needed to create a one of a kind watercolor painting!
1. Round brushes (soft animal hair or white synthetic) #12, #6, 10/0, and any other brushes you have.
2. #0.5 mm mechanical pencil (Walmart) 2 pack
3. White eraser or Faber eraser for lightening pencil lines
4. 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper - 11"x15" pad with 30 sheets (Strathmore or Canson brand - Walmart)
5. 1" masking tape and Blue trim tape
6. Large cup for water
7. Student grade set of watercolor paint in small tubes
8. Plastic or Styrofoam plates or plastic palette
9. Roll of paper towels
10. Bring any other supplies you have.
For any questions call Ronald Williams at 910-264-1747