Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Williamson County Regional Park3005 County Rd 175 Leander, TX 78641
Texas Thunder Track Club focuses on fundamentals of track. Welcoming all ages ranging from 8yrs to 18yrs and novice runners to elite runner. We compete on local and national levels. Helping your athletes reach goals. We also offer training only if you are looking to train for another sport or your upcoming school season. *Distance runners are recommended to run 15 miles per week elementary, 20-25 miles per week for middle school, 35+ for high school, 50 per week for college athletes.
Event details and schedule
- Pracitce Schedule:Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays form 6pm to 730pm (subject to change)
- Meets are unsually only on Saturdays. Some qualifying meets are multiple days, please see schedule on our website.
- Due to Covid19 Meets may not be available this season
- It is recommended to come 5min early to run a warp up lap before dymamic drills begin at 6pm.
- Important to wear running clothes and shoes. Not spikes unless specified.
- Always bring plently of water to rehydrate your athletes.