We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, July 17, 2021.
Come out and run the IAHSAA & IGHSAU cross country state qualifier meet's route.
Awards will be presented to the top finishers in each age category.
See the jpgs below for the regular route and the route used when it rains.
COVID Precautions: IC Parks and Rec is taking the necessary precautions while conducting each program in order to keep all participants as safe as possible. Precautions include but not limited to: sanitizing all equipment before use, taking temperature checks of participants and instructors, limiting class sizes to maintain proper distancing, requiring participants and instructors to wear masks, limiting class time to allow greater time for transition between classes, and providing hand sanitizer before and after activities.
Weather Cancellations: Cancellations will be posted as soon as a decision is made. Activities may be cancelled due to wet fields. Cancellations will be posted under "Kickers Soccer Complex" on the IC Parks and Rec rainoutline extension #4, www.icgov.org/pr click on event cancellation located on the right side.
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Female 19yr old and under
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Female 20-29yr old
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Female 30-39yr old
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Female 40-49yr old
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Female 50yr old and over
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Male 19yr old and under
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Male 20-29yr old
- RUN4Fun Cc 5K -Male 30-39yr old
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Male 40-49yr old
- RUN4Fun CC 5K -Male 50yr old and over