Bike will feature rolling hills and beautiful views.
Run will have 1 big gravel hill that takes you down to the flat, grassy trails and then back up to complete each 5k loop depending on your race distance! Triathlon - Sprint:
5K Run Triathlon - Olympic
10K Run Triathlon -Super Sprint
3k Run Triathlon Relay Sprint Para Triathlon Sprint Aquabike - Olympic (swim and bike ONLY):
40K Bike Triathlon - Olympic PLUS
The olympic distance tri swim and bike with a 9.3 mile run!
Event details and schedule
Innsbrook Extreme Triathlon Packet Pick Up and Race Day Schedule Saturday, June 12 – Packet Pick Up | Bike Drop Off at Innsbrook Resort, specific place TBD
Noon – 4pm
• We encourage athletes to pick up your packet and drop off your bike today instead of race day if possible.
• You CANNOT pick up someone else’s packet.
• BRING: USAT Card, Driver's License
• Allow time for hourly (mandatory) open water swim talk every hour. Sunday, June 13rd – RACE DAY 4:30am – Transition Opens Athletes only in the transition area, we will check your wrist band that you will find in your packet.
6:30am – Transition Closes – you will NOT be allowed back in.
6:25-6:45am – tentative swim warm up
6:30am – athletes line up to start, wear disposable masks.
6:45am – All triathlon participants will line up by start wave (you will know this in advance). Para-athletes start first. We will have signs to guide you to your start group. The start will be time-trial style with 4 athletes starting every 10-15seconds. ON COURSE NUTRITION:
• Water and Heed every every mile on the run, carry your bike nutrition and hydration. SPECTATORS
• We are allowing spectators! There will be great views near transition, bring a chair!