Course Details: Consists of paved route with gently rolling hills.
- Amenities: Plenty of water and refreshments.
- Commemorative Race Gift to registered participants prior to Midnight April 24, 2023.
- Early Bib pick up at 67 Degrees Brewing (Franklin, MA) on Friday May 12th from 4pm to 7pm.
Post Registration prices (available on day of the event)
- 5K Run: $35, 18yrs & Under $25, 70yrs & Above Free.
- 1.5Mi Walk: $30, 70yrs & Above Free.
Event details and schedule
- Registration opens at 7:30am.
- 5K Race and 1.5Mi Walk Start Time: 9am.
- Awards starting at 10am. Awards to top M/F & 3 M/F by Age Group,
- Registered walkers will not be timed and are not eligible for awards.
- Results posted following the race. https://resultscui.active.com/
- No Refunds.
Post-Race Reception and Free Raffle:
10:15 AM – 11:15 AM at 67 Degrees Brewing, 158 Grove St, Franklin, MA. All participants are eligible for a free drawing for a number of prizes. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN (no exceptions).
Help support our continuing efforts to develop the Southern New England Trunkline Trail (SNETT) into a multi-use path for Franklin & Bellingham. The SNETT is an abandoned rail bed running from Franklin through Douglas to the CT boarder, sections of which have become fully developed multi-use paths linking communities across southern Central Massachusetts. For more info & to learn how else you can help visit: https://www.franklinbellinghamrailtrail.org/
Sponsored by the Tri-Valley Front Runners and FBRTC