Event details and schedule
WHAT, WHEN, WHERE
Cox Running Club Why Not Love? Half-Marathon & 5K
Saturday, February 12, 2022
3201 Riverfront Dr
Fort Worth TX 76107
- 7:30 AM – Half Marathon (13.1 Miles)
- 7:45 AM – 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 8:00 AM – 5K (3.1 Miles)
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP BEGINS AT 6:00 AM AT RACE SITE.
COST (All Cox Running Club Members Receive $5 Off Each Registration - Please Contact Us for Coupon Code - sign up at coxrunningclub.athlete360.com if you'd like to become member)
(Online by January 30th)
- 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk (All Ages Welcome): $25
- 5K Run/ Walk: $30
- Half-Marathon: $60
(Online by Feruary 11th or at Packet Pickup)
- 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk (All Ages Welcome): $30
- 5K Run/ Walk: $35
- Half-Marathon: $65
- 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk (All Ages Welcome): $35
- 5K Run/ Walk: $40
- Half-Marathon: $70
All registered participants will receive a polyester performance event shirt.
All participants in the Half Marathon & 5K will receive Custom Finishers Medals. Races shirts are Technical Fabric. (NOTE: Race shirts are Men's/Unisex sized and size selections, and shirt size/availability are NOT guaranteed for Race Day packet pickup. Pick up packets early to get your desired shirt size.)
Technical shirts and custom bibs will only be guaranteed to all participants that register prior to February 6th! All participants that are not guaranteed shirts MAY receive a shirt on race day after the 5K starts on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
No Early Packet Pickup
Only on RACE DAY at the RACE SITE starting at 6:00 AM
- Overall Male & Female
- Masters Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female in the following age groups: 12 and under, 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
- Overall Male & Female
- Masters Male & Female Winner
- Grand Masters Male & Female Winner
- Top 3 Male & Female in the following age groups: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over
Race will be chip timed by COX RACING SERVICES
The Cox Running Club is celebrating our love (of running?) with the 2022 Why Not Love Half-Marathon & 5K races!
Come join us on February 12th to see old friends and make new ones. Runners and race walkers from all over the community are welcome to come out and participate in the Cox Running Club events. Come on out and bring your family and friends to run, walk, and enjoy our entertainment. Come to run and stay for the fun!
All finishers of the 5K and Half Marathon will receive Custom Finishers Medals. Race shirts are Unisex Technical Fabric. Register by February 6th to guarantee your shirt and for a personalized bib.