Event details and schedule
WHAT, WHEN & WHERE
Cox Running Club (CRC) Monster Dash Half Marathon, 5K & Beer Mile
Sunday, October 30, 2022
3201 Riverfront Dr.
Fort Worth TX 76107
Click on the map to the right to get detailed mail or directions.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 6:00 AM - Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration
- 7:30 AM - Half Marathon
- 7:40 AM - 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 8:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk (3.1 miles)
- 12:00 PM - Beer Mile
RACE DAY REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 7:00 am AT RACE SITE
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS on October 29th at 9:00 PM.
COST (Cox Running Club Members Receive $5 Off! Please Contact Us for Coupon Code - Sign up at coxrunningclub.athlete360.com if you'd like to become member)
- 1 Mile Run/Walk (Registered by October 3rd): $25
- 1 Mile Run/Walk (Registered by October 29th): $30
- 1 Mile Run/Walk (Race Day): $35
- 5K Run/Walk (Registered by October 3rd): $30
- 5K Run/Walk (Registered by October 29th): $35
- 5K Run/Walk (Race Day): $40
- Half Marathon (Registered by October 3rd): $60
- Half Marathon (Registered by October 29th):$70
- Half Marathon (Race Day): $80
- BEER MILE: $20 (Only 50 Spots Will Be Avaliable) - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
$5 Discount (for Half Marathon, 5K and Beer Mile) for Cox Running Club members with coupon code
Early Packet Pickup:
- Luke's Locker - Shops at Clearfork
- Address: 5255 Monahans Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Friday, October 28, 2022
- 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
RACE DAY Packet Pickup will be at the RACE SITE starting at 6:00 AM
- FAST & FLAT COURSE
- AWARDS 3 DEEP IN 5 YEAR AGE BRACKETS
- FREE SOFT DRINKS AND OTHER REFRESHMENTS
- COX RUNNING CLUB TECHNICAL SHIRT
- CUSTOM FINISHER MEDALS
- FREE RANDOM DOOR PRIZES
Cox Running Club will conduct our 2nd Annual CRC Monster Dash Half Marathon, 5K Run/Walk, 1 Mile Run/Walk, & Beer Mile. This event will start and finish at The Woodshed. We will have post race refreshments soft drinks, and beer.
All Half Marahon, 5K and 1 Mile participants will receive custom finisher medals.
All registered participants will recieve Cox Running Club Technical Shirts.
Overall Male & Female; Overall Master Male and Female; Runners 12 & Under; 13-15; 16-18; 19-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80 & Over; Race Walkers
Awards are awarded three deep in each age group for the 5K & Half Marathon.
All participants in Half Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile will receive custom finisher medals!!!