Event details and schedule
COVID-19 UPDATE: In order to keep our events as safe as possible for our runners and their friends & families, the following procedures will be in place for upcoming Cox Running Club events.
RACE DAY SAFETY & SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- Attendance caps in accordance with CDC/State of Texas guidelines.
- Temperature check will be performed at arrival of event.
- We will issue all participants and attendees of this event wristbands to be worn to show that you are in compliance with having your temperature checked. Temperature checks just show that attendees/participants are not running a fever and showing no obvious signs of fighting an infection.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times except when running with nobody within 6 feet of you. Masks MUST be worn before and after the race and also during the starting line staging and race/wave starts.
- Start line will be staggered. Our races are chip-timed so there is no need for a mass start. Pace signs are there to provide general guidance for the order of runners, but you don't have to stand between the signs. Pace groups will be called out at the start line.
- Please use social distancing and spread out in our open areas before and after the race!
- Hand sanitizer is available and self-serve bottled water is available at the aid station(s).
Thank you for your cooperation!
WHAT, WHEN, WHERE
Cox Running Club Cobb Park Winter 5K & 10K
Saturday, February 6, 2021
1600 Cobb Park Drive West (keep following road until you get to the park)
Fort Worth TX 76107
Click on map to the right for exact location/directions
- 8:00 AM – 5K (3.1 Miles) and 10K (6.2 Miles)
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP BEGINS AT 6:30 AM AT RACE SITE.
(Online by January 17th)
- 5K Run/Walk: $20
- 10K: $25
(Online by February 5th)
- 5K Run/ Walk: $25
- 10K: $30
- 5K Run/ Walk: $30
- 10K: $35
All registered participants will receive a Cox Running Club technical shirt.
(NOTE: Shirts are Men's/Unisex sized, and shirt size/availability are NOT guaranteed for race day registrations .)
No Early Packet Pickup
Only on RACE DAY at the RACE SITE starting at 6:30 AM
- Overall Male & Female
- Masters Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female in the following age groups: 12 and under, 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
Race will be chip timed by COX RACING SERVICES