Yoga classes bring people together from all walks of life.
From a businessman to the burning man, when the mat is rolled out, everyone's a yogi. But regardless of who you are or where you come from, there are some things all yogis can relate to.
Some you may have experienced these first-hand, while some maybe not. If you haven't, it's probably because you were so focused on getting into the perfect Warrior II.
1. One drop of sweat and your yoga mat becomes a Slip "N Slide
A graceful Slip 'N Slide, of course.
2. That moment when the teacher starts chanting and you hum along
You don't really know what they're saying, but you want to make it seem like like you do.
3. When you arrive 20 minutes early to secure your favorite spot, only to find out it's a full class
Stay calm. Everything is OK.
4. That one person who's doing their own practice in the front of the room
Really? We are in pigeon pose and you're working on your handstand.
5. Or that one person who breathes so loud you can't hear your own thoughts
How are they doing that? Why are they doing that?
6. Yoga pants, especially Lululemon, are a staple of your daily wardrobe
They're comfortable, make your butt look great and go with everything. What more could you ask for?
7. You secretly hope you're lucky enough to get the coveted Savasana adjustment from your teacher
It's the best free neck massage you get all day.
8. The inevitable crow pose face plant
Don't worry; it's a right of passage. Your nose will be fine.
9. Downward Facing Dog is the best time to check your pedicure
Yikes. Time to make an appointment.
10. When the person next to you leaves during Savasana.
They just totally messed with your Zen.
11. Your mat is sacred. It's also smelly
Seriously, it stinks. Rub it down with some tea tree oil.