We're sorry, but this program is over. The last meeting was Monday, May 3, 2021.
Guitar Level 1 for Adults 18+
Mondays 6:00 - 7:00 pm EST, 8 weeks March 1 - May 3, 2020 Skip Dates: March 29 & April 5
These classes are for anyone interested in playing guitar, whether a beginner or somewhat experienced that wants to further their skills. Using a pick, playing fingerstyle, playing and strumming chords, and using a repertoire of all musical styles makes this class fun for everyone. All are welcome!
This class can be repeated several times until the student (in consultation with the instructor) feels ready to move on to Level 2.
If you are unsure about placement, please contact Glen McCarthy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Guitar For Kids – Method & Songbook by Hal Leonard
- You are expected to have your own acoustic guitar (nylon strings preferred)
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list in order to receive important information before the class starts. Email is our primary method of communication to enrolled students.
- Beginning the Friday prior to the program start date, a $10 late registration fee will apply.