Come join us for a 95% single track 5% dirt road trail race alongside the beautiful Folsom Lake. Located just outside of the Sacramento, this race is primarily run on the South Side Trail. All very appealing single track, great running, and some technical sections alongside gentle rolling hills in El Dorado county. The trail parallels Folsom Lake, oak trees, lush green grass, nice scenery, views of Folsom Lake, the surrounding foothills, and the snowcapped Sierra Mountains.
Staggered Start time for all distances: 8:00 am. 9-hour time limit.Registration
- Half Marathon - $60
- 18 Miles - $80
- Trail Marathon – $100
- 50K – $120
50K COURSEMAP: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1462739
TRAIL MARATHON COURSEMAP: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1462730
18 MILE COURSEMAP: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1464326
HALF MARATHON COURSEMAP: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1462741
10K COURSEMAP: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/974472
AID STATIONS WILL BE LIMITED IN SUPPLIES, PLEASE PREPARE DROP BAGS IN ADVANCE, WHICH WE CAN DELIVER TO AID STATIONS FOR YOU ALONG THE WAY. ADDITIONAL DROP BAG INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE LINK ABOVE.COVID-19 Information
RACE SUBJECT TO CA GOVERNMENT COVID-19 PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES BEFORE REGISTRATION.
Event details and schedule
Sweetwater Trail Head
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
There is a 90 person limit across all distances.
Active military receives a 15% discount.
Entry fees are non-refundable unless the event is canceled.
Pre-registered runners may purchase a T-shirt for an additional $25.00 if they register for one at least two weeks before the event.
All finishers receive an event-specific Troy’s California Trail Runs Medal and have access to food and drinks at aid-stations.
Covid-19 prevention plan is subject to change and updates. Please continue to check our homepage for race day updates and covid19.ca.gov for additional protocols and updates.
• Each runner must conduct a self-screening test before the race.
• 90 participants across both distances and staggered start
• If you have tested positive or been in contact with someone that tested positive within 14 days of race day, we ask you to stay home.
• If you have any symptoms, please stay home.
• All runners must wear a face mask at all times, EXCEPT while running the race, however we also ask that you carry a face mask on your person throughout the race in case of crossing paths.
• Aid stations will consist of minimal, already packed items, no communal items or hands on the table. Please respect the volunteers, staff, and other participants.
• Each race will stagger starts in small groups of 3-5 people. Face coverings, social distancing and temperature checks will be required to participate.
• Runners are highly encouraged to prepare their own nutrition packs. Drop-bag services to aid stations will be available.
• No spectators at the event, Teams may assist with drop bag locations, refer to maps for drop bag / aid station locations.
• Please be prepared to social distance.
- 6:00 AM — Park Opens
- 6:45 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Opens
- 7:45 AM — Trail briefing
- 8:00 AM — Race Start (All distances via staggered start)
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a winter run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Runners are expected to be prepared with their own nutrition plans. There will be extremely limited aid supply at aid stations due to COVID-19 Restrictions
Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks!