We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
The City of Dixon Lap Swim program is a 55-minute Lap Swim session. Swimmers will be required to adhere to the following requirements:
1) Please self-check prior to arriving to the pool. If you have a fever, cough, flu like symptoms or do not feel well please stay home.
2) Lap swim will be one swimmer per lane. You must preregister for a lane. No drop in sign-ups will be taken.
3) You will be required to wear a face covering in the facility and on the pool deck. Face covering will removed before entering assigned lane and reapplied upon exiting the pool.
4) Practice social distancing of 6 feet or greater at all times.
5) Restrooms are of emergency use only. There will be no showers or changing rooms available. Please arrive prepared to swim. 6) All transactions will be paperless. Paying for your swim will require a debit or credit card. No Cash will be accepted.
7) Participants will enter the facility through the front door and exit through the emergency exit gate next to lane 8.
8) Lap swimmers will be assigned a lane upon arrival and check in.
9) Please exit promptly at 5 minutes before the hour so staff have enough time to wipe down and disinfect surfaces before the next group of swimmers arrive.
10) Hanging out or sun bathing on the pool deck or lawn area is prohibited.
Competition Pool at Pat Granucci Aquatic Center