Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Regis University Fitness3333 Regis Blvd Denver, CO 80221
This activity is closed to further registration.COVID UPDATE 4/29/2020: Registration is postponed until 5/15/20.
First Tracks is a 5-day Outdoor Adventure Experience open to all Freshman and Transfer Students.
Take this opportunity to get to know other students while enjoying some of the wonderful recreation opportunities Colorado has to offer: camping, hiking, whitewater rafting and stand-up paddleboarding, and a high-ropes course.
Trip Cost: $450, which includes:- All food and lodging- All program activities- Transportation during the program- Equipment rental if needed (i.e. tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad)
Trip cost will be billed to your student account once the trip is finished. No payment needs to be made before the trip happens.
More Information at www.regis.edu/1sttracks
Typical Itinerary:Day 1: Check-In on Regis University Campus, depart for camping near Genesee, CODay 2: Challenge Course near Genesee, CO. Depart for campsite near Dillon, CO or Leadville, CODay 3: Group 1 Rafting, Group 2 HikingDay 4: Group 1 Hiking, Group 2 RaftingDay 5: Arrive back to Regis, early move-in
Registration is non-transferable. If a student chooses to withdraw from a course:
- Greater than or equal to 45 days prior to the course start date, Regis University will retain a $35 administrative fee
- Between 30 and 44 days of the course start, sponsor will retain $200
- Between 21 and 29 days of the course start, sponsor will retain $350
- Less than 21 days before course start, sponsor will retain entire tuition
- After the course has begun, the tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable
Regis University Northwest Campus