We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, October 21, 2021.
Open Gym Pickleball at Pacelli Gym
Everyone is expected to abide by State of California, San Mateo County, and City of Daly City mandates which include, but are not limited to:
- Anyone having illness or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other viral illnesses must not enter or participate in programs at Pacelli Gym.
- All participants are required to wear a face covering when entering the facility and at all times.
- Participant capacity is limited to 10 players per to one hour time slot.
- Participants must check-in with facility attendant.
- Sneezing or coughing must be done into one’s elbow or cloth/tissue, which must be discarded in regular trash immediately after use. Wash hands immediately after handling.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to bring their own labeled water bottle and towel.
- Individuals are recommended to keep their personal belongings and equipment separated in different of the facility.
- All participants MUST register online on our ACTIVE reservation system at www.dalycity.org\iplay. No cash, check or other payment will be accepted at the facility.
The well-being of all patrons and employees is our top priority! To that end, we will continue to evaluate and revise our protocols as necessary based on the evolving nature of the state and local response to the global pandemic. We will make the changes necessary to maintain safety. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time of transition back to modified operations.
Pacelli Gym, 145 Lake Merced Blvd.