Northburn100 2021March 20 - 22, 2021 Cromwell Northburn R D 3 Cromwell, New Zealand 9383 View Map Organized by Northburn100
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
CromwellNorthburn R D 3 Cromwell, New Zealand 9383
An array of Mountain 'running' events set on and around Northburn High Country Sheep Station.
The Hundred Miler (10,000m vertical ascent and descent) is the main event - strictly for those who LOVE to suffer.
A 100km event for those who like to suffer but arn't too greedy about it.
A 50km event for those who like a good, worthy, challenge.
A Mountain Marathon and half marathon for the fun runners.
A 10k and 5k night race for beginners to adventure running.
a 2km kids advenutre course! (This one is really awesome!)
Camping and BBQ at the start/finish area all weekend long... very much a family environment event.
Event details and scheduleTime Line
You must have your entry in no later than March 1st 2021. Late entries may be available at the race organisers discretion but a late fee of NZ$50 will apply.
- 2pm – 5pm Friday 19 March 2021 at the marquee, Northburn Station –registration, gear check and ‘meet your fellow competitors’ Free shuttle to Northburn Station from the Golden Gate Lodge 4pm. Free return afterwards also.
- 5pm Friday at the Marquee – Pre race briefing (Also check out the video log of the course. for more briefing type details…)
- 6am Saturday 20 March at the Marquee, Northburn Station (5mins out of Cromwell) race start. (50km, 100k and 161k)
- 6.30 half marathon rego opens. (If you are here by 6:30 you get to see all the long distance runners come back through the start finish area before heading out on the course proper )
- 1pm Kids Adventure Race start
- 6pm 50km and 42km courses close (you have up to 12hours to complete these distances)- runners still on the course may be collected by a support vehicle at the race organisers discretion.
- 7pm Saturday 20 5k and 10k night runs registrations (no compulsory gear for these races)
- 8:15pm 5k and 10k briefing.
- 8.30pm 5k and 10k start
- 9:40pm 5k and 10k Prize giving
- 8am half marathon registration opens.
- 9am half marathon starts
- 12pm 100km course closes (you have up to 30 hours to complete the 100k distance)- runners still on the course may be collected by a support vehicle at the race organisers discretion.
- 12pm 50k and 100k lunch and presentations in the Marquee at start/finish area.
- 1pm half marathon presentations.
- 6am 161km course closes (you have up to 48 hours to complete the 161km distance)- runners still on the course may be collected by a support vehicle at the race organisers discretion.
- 10am 161km Brunch and presentations in the Marquee at start/finish area.