Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Covington Aquatic Center18230 SE 240th St Covington, WA 98042
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
This activity is a registration opportunity to book an appointment for 25-minutes in a shallow pool lane at the Covington Aquatic Center. The lane assignment will be issued at check-in on the day of the swim; requests can be made ahead of time by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Registration will be available online or over-the-phone.
- Lap Swim Lane Rentals are a privately reserved lane with a maximum of one swimmer per lane.
- At this time, only one swimmer per lane, even if two swimmers are from the same household.
- Lanes 1 - 6 are lengthwise deep-end lanes (25-yards) and Lanes A – C are widthwise shallow-end lanes (14 yards).
- Reservations are for 25-minute increments.
- 5-minutes are required between sessions for transitions.
- Booking 2 consecutive sessions, when available will increase time by 5-minutes, as no transition will be necessary in the middle, but there is no additional savings.
- Facemasks will be required for all participants at all times in the facility except while in the shower or in the pool, unless otherwise allowed by law.
- The locker rooms will be one-way travel only, and participants must come during their arranged time.
- Participants may not enter the facility more than 10-minutes prior to their scheduled water time.
- Participants may not enter the locker room until cleared to do.
- Participants should arrive in swimming suits (clothes may be worn over swimming suits, but locker room schedules will allow insufficient time to fully change).
- Participants may remove their outer clothing in the locker room, and shower, but all belongings should go onto the pool deck (nothing should be left in the locker room, as it is for entry to the pool deck only – no return trip!)
- Showers will be required for pool entry, but no showers will be available after exiting the water!
- Only participants with an appointment may enter the facility during our initial re-opening phases, due to capacity constraints and safety regulations.
- Spectators will generally not be allowed; exceptions must be pre-approved by an Aquatics Specialist, and will be granted as a reasonable accommodation, if needed to support an in-water participant. If you would like to request an exception, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration and no less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Siblings of registered participants and other children who will not be in the water during a given time may not attend as spectators.
- Capacity is being strictly limited, and we cannot provide supervision for unattended children.
- Participants will be given a Safety Briefing prior to their scheduled appointment time; this must be reviewed, and a waiver must be signed by the participant or a parent/guardian (for minors).