We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, June 24, 2021.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
This activity includes the full pool with a rotation of possible available amenities, including the Magic Carpet, water slide, and diving board. Capacity is strictly limited, and participants must socially distance (at least 6 feet) from those outside their household.
- Advanced registration is strongly recommended, and will be available online, over-the-phone, or in-person at the Covington Aquatic Center when the front office is open to the public.
- Children under 6 years old must have an adult in their household accompany them in the water for support (at no cost; child is registered participant in the swim, the adult must pre-register as a supporter at the same time to accompany, and should list the children for whom they are providing support).
- Reservations are for 25-minute increments (5-minutes are required between sessions to provide for transitions). Booking consecutive sessions is allowed, but the pool may be cleared between sessions when needed for operational safety.
- Facemasks will be required for all participants at all times in the facility except while in the shower or in the pool, unless otherwise allowed by law.
- The locker rooms will be one-way travel only, and participants must come during their arranged time.
- Participants may not enter the locker room or pool deck more than 10-minutes prior to their scheduled water time.
- Participants may not enter the locker room until cleared to do so by the COVID-19 Supervisor.
- Participants should arrive in swimming suits (clothes may be worn over swimming suits, but locker room schedules will allow insufficient time to fully change).
- Participants may remove their outer clothing in the locker room, and shower, but all belongings should go onto the pool deck (nothing should be left in the locker room, as it is for entry to the pool deck only – no return trip!)
- Showers will be required for pool entry, but no showers will be available after exiting the water!
- Spectators will generally not be allowed; exceptions must be pre-approved by an Aquatics Specialist, and will be granted as a reasonable accommodation, if needed to support an in-water participant. If you would like to request an exception, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration and no less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Siblings of registered participants and other children who will not be in the water during a given time may not attend as spectators.
- Capacity is being strictly limited, and we cannot provide supervision for unattended children.
- Participants must review the mandatory Safety Briefing prior to their scheduled appointment time
- Participants are required to have the current Participant Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 on file at the Covington Aquatic Center (this may be brought-in or completed on-site; must be completed by a parent/guardian for minor participants)
- Participants must complete a COVID-19 Screening to enter the facility
- COVID-19 Waivers, screening requirements, and other COVID-19 information is available at: https://www.covingtonwa.gov/aquatics/events_aquatic/covid19index.php