Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
City Hall16720 SE 271st Street, Suite 100 Covington, WA 98042
Namaste! (Hello in Hindi) You can be bilingual easily by learning the most phonetic language of the world. Words in Hindi are pronounced just as they are written, making the Hindi language easy to learn.
**Students must be able to speak, read and write in English.
Work sheets, coloring and flash cards will be used to help kids learn quickly. All materials will be provided by the instructor.
This class will introduce participants to the following:
- Speak, read and write Swar (vowels), Vyanjan (cononants), Sankhya (numbers) from 1-10
- Colors in Hindi, days of the week, fruit names, simple words and sentences
- Kids will also learn how to introduce themselves in Hindi
- Fun based activities like nursery rhymes
- Students will be encouraged to speak in Hindi during class.
Activity Other Category
Recreation - Dance
Lake Wilderness Lodge
Thirak Bollywood Dance